PERFILSTAR, SA is committed to making accessible web site, in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the web site https://www.perfilstar.com/
Status of compliance
This website is developed in accordance with the RD 1112/2018
Preparation for the following accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on January 2, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment.
Observations and contact information
You can perform communications relating to accessibility requirements (article 10.2.to the RD 1112/2018) as, for example:
- Report any possible failure on the part of this web site
- To convey other difficulties of access to the content
- Have any other questions or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
You can submit:
- Complaint concerning the compliance with the requirements of the RD 1112/2018 or
- Application of accessible Information related to:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of the RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, paragraph 4
- Contents that are exempt from compliance with the requirements of accessibility to impose a disproportionate burden
In the Application of information accessible, you must realize, with all clarity, the facts, reasons and request that you allow to see that this request is reasonable and legitimate.
The complaints and claims on accessible information shall be made through the electronic office (https://sede.red.gob.es/procedimientos/quejas-y-sugerencias), and shall be received and treated by the area of Systems the Information Network.is.
If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphical web browsers use the following menus:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox: View > text Size
- Opera: View > Zoom
- Safari: View > Make text bigger
- Chrome: Controls the current page > text Size
- To change the size of everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to increase
- Ctrl + – to decrease
- Ctrl + 0 to restore the original size of the text
- If what you want is to override the style sheet or modify the text color, you can refer to the page How to Change Text Size or Colors of the WAI, which you can read translated to Spanish in How to change text size or colors?